BHU UET Papers
BHU UET – Subjects 1
BHU UET – Subjects 2
BHU UET – Subjects 3
BHU UET About
Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) every year for admission to various undergraduate courses in Arts, Commerce and Science disciplines. The University has released the information brochure on January 20, 2019. BHU UET is a national level entrance test held across 20 exam centers in India.
BHU UET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for appearing for BHU UET 2019 entrance are as follows:
- Candidates who are appearing in the Last Year of the Qualifying Test can apply for the Test. In such cases, those candidates need to produce their original mark sheet of the qualifying exam at the counseling for seeking admission.
- Candidates who got admission as regular students to Part I / I-Semester in any of the courses of this University through Entrance Test in the previous years are not allowed to re-appear in the Entrance Test of the same Course with the same subject-combination, unless exclusively granted by the Ordinance of the concerned Faculty.
- In case an applicant has successfully completed the qualifying Exam where only grades are given, he/she should present a ‘Certificate of conversion’ from the concerned Institution mentioning the method of the conversion of grade point average to percentage of marks
- “Aggregate percentage of marks” will comprise grace marks given to an aspirant. The percentage of marks in the total will be calculated as mentioned in the final marksheet of the qualifying examination.
- In such cases of Graduate examination the total marks will be calculated on the basis of of 1800 marks.
Degrees or Certificates recognized from any Indian Universities shall only be considered as equivalent degrees or certificates.
- The Distance Education Council of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)or other Open Indian Universities (AIU) candidates may be conditionally permitted to appear for the Entrance on producing of approval of the courses.
- The Application Forms of those applicants who has submitted fake certificates or taken up fake means are liable of rejection.
- Candidates can apply for courses for which he/she thinks are eligible.