Board & Purpose
National Board of Examination(NBE),India, conducts the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) , to provide License for Indian students to Practice Medicine in India who has Medical Degree from a college outside India .
There are 51 Examination Centers in 27 Cities across India in which Students can appear for the Examination.
Previous Examination Dates (June 2017)
- FMGE Registration Dates : 13th April – 24th May, 2017
- FMGE Exam Date : 13th June, 2017
- Other Previous Exam Dates : Click Here
The Competitive FMGE Examination will have one paper consisting of 300 SBA Type (Select Best Answer) questions. The Distribution of Questions is :
Number of Questions
Number of Question
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Minimum Passing Marks – 150 out of 300
- Each correct answer will get a score of 1 mark.
- NO negative marks for wrong answers.
- NO credit will be given to the questions not answered.
- More than one answer will be considered as wrong answer.